Invisalign Teen clear custom aligners are just about invisible, so you can straighten your teeth with barely anyone noticing!
Let's be clear — with Invisalign, no one needs to know you're straightening your teeth!
Because they're clear, no one needs to know. And because they're removable, you can keep eating and drinking whatever you want, and brush and floss normally, too.
Another benefit is that, because Invislaign has no wires, metal or brackets, you can avoid the mouth abrasions and irritation that are an all-too-common problem with traditional braces.
Invisalign Teen – designed for your lifestyle.
Invisalign Teen aligners were designed in collaboration with leading orthodontists, parents, and with teenagers themselves, to fit the needs of teens.
Invisalign aligners feature a small compliance indicator that turns from blue to clear to tell you how long your should wear each set of aligners. Once the indicator turns clear, it's time to move on to the next set of aligners.
You'll be provided with six free replacement aligners as well, just in in case some get lost of damaged. The Invisalign Teen teeth straightening system fits in perfectly with today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- A series of removable, transparent aligners custom-made for fit just you.
- A great alternative to the metal wires or brackets of traditional braces.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- You'll wear each set of aligners for approximately two weeks.
- You'll remove them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will shift gradually throughout the process.
- You'll visit us every 8-10 weeks for a progress evaluation.
- Your total treatment time will be an average of 6-15 months.
- The average number of aligners you'll need will be between 18 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
With its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen treats a wide range of dental and orthodontic problems that always had to be treated with traditional braces in the past.
These conditions include:
- Widely spaced teeth
- Overly crowded teeth